Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#7

Interested to see the reaction for this one... I think I might get mixed reviews lol.
ALSO… as two native-French speakers, they would probably speak French together but… I know not everyone understands it and just so everyone can following along with the convo… let’s just pretend they’re speaking French, k? lol



It seemed more like a dream than anything to me, but I went with it. It was incredible how accurate my memory was - usually when you drank it became less then perfect - but here I was, blissed out in the arms of the guy I’d been thinking about for the whole summer.

I had always pictured him as I’d seen him that day. His skin slightly-pale, his face clean shaven and his eyes a gentle ocean blue… but he didn’t seem like that right now.
My subconscious was acting on it’s own according, making this fantasy as realistic as possible; I accredited his tan to that – I did after all know he was going to Miami.
But his chin was no longer lined with the smooth soft skin I had imagined; it was rough, like sandpaper, covering not only his jaw line but his cheeks and upper lip too.

And the eyes, so dark they seemed almost brown as he stared down at me. The one thing that really caught me off guard though, was the smell… oh god the smell! Like sex and danger and all the things that make a good girl want to do bad things. That was what he smelt like to me, and I couldn’t help but inhale it into my body, purring as I allowed it to over power every other sense I had. “You seem so real…” I whispered, the words think in my throat as I tilted my head backwards to stare up at him.

He chuckled, a deep, humorless chuckle before he bent low towards me, sliding his large, hot, calloused hand in between my hair and my neck. His hand forcefully squeezed the tender skin as he urged me forward until I was on my tip-toes and his lips were burning a line down my neck. I sighed contently, and I could feel him laugh lightly again, the vibrations ringing off his lips and sparking onto my skin.

He opened his mouth and the hot air of his breath blew out of the moist surface, where his lips had just been. I shivered in spit of myself, closing my eyes and tiling my head back to expose my neck further.
He grazed me with his teeth first, before he bit into my neck and a moan escaped my lips. He allowed his teeth to sink in for a minute until he dragged his teeth up towards my jaw, tracing the shape with his tongue as he worked his way up towards my ear. “I promise you that I am very, very real, mon petit amant.”
His voice was like velvet, soothing and seductive at the same time. “Would you like me to show you just how real I am?” He asked, his voice becoming more and more husky, until it emitted like a low growl.

In all the dreams I had had before, I was much more of a temptress, beautiful and desirable and in control… now I was nodding like a bobble head as he grinned at me.

He dragged me into the bathroom and flicked on the light, grabbing me under the arms and lifting me onto the counter. He spread my legs and stepped in between them, taking the hem of my long, lose skirt in his hands and tugging it upward.
This was also strange. Normally it never got this far; it ended with him telling me I was pretty and that he wanted to be with me, I wasn’t one to have sex dreams. Then again, I’d be crazy to stop this one.

His thick fingers found my panties and he hooked onto them, then yanked them down forcefully. I watched as he carefully unwound them from my ankles and threw them behind him.
I could feel the hot, wet excitement beginning to leak out of myself and I bit my lip, watching him as he began to undress.

He pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it aside. My eyes darted across his naked chest, unable to find one point to focus on. He was beautiful and perfect and… I had no words. His biceps looked strong and safe, even the part that was covered in a large intricate tattoo.
His chest was defined and taut, deliciously so, to the point where I slid my tongue over my bottom lip, imagining how incredible his hot skin would taste.

He undid his belt and moved towards me, dropping his pants with one hand, and pulled me off the counter with the other. He had my shirt up over my head and my bra discarded before I could even fathom the fact that my feet were now on the ground.
His slid my skirt down to the floor, leaving me completely naked, and then he spun me around until I could see myself in the mirror.

I watched the reflection, bent over with my hands on the counter as his eyes traveled over every part of my body, slowly; several times.
At some point he had removed his boxers and he stepped up behind me; close enough that I could feel his large, rock hard dick sliding across my back, leaving a small trail of pre-cum. “Juliette… I feel like I should apologies to you for this. Normally I’m not an impatient man. Normally I like to play, explore… I will, I promise. Not now though…”

“Why not?” I breathed out, my entire body was already flushing with the increased tempo of my heart; I was putty in his more-than-capable hands.

“Because mon petit amant… I’m about to fuck you the way I’ve been dreaming about fucking you all summer. I’m going to do everything to you that you’ve ever wanted a man to do… things you didn’t even know you wanted.” There was nothing I could do, nothing I could say or even comprehend other then incredible feel of his arms as they slid around my waist and his hands grabbed onto the faucets of the sink. “When we’re finished, you’ll never be able to think of anyone the way you’ll think about me… I can promise you that no one will ever be able to make you come like I can.”

With that, he turned on the cold water, to full. The blast was so powerful I could feel the uncomfortably cold drops of water pelting off the marble basin and spraying me in the stomach.
I inhaled voluntarily, and he dipped his hands under the water.

When his palms were full he brought them out of the skin, and cupped them against my breasts. I gasped, shooting backwards and grabbing onto his wrists, but his strong back held me in place, and I was too weak to move his hands.
He took them away a minute later and the cold water began to trickled down my abdomen, I squirmed uncomfortably, my eyes wide as I tilted my head back against his broad shoulder. “I wish I could take my time waking you up Juliette… but I need you fully functional right now.” I didn’t bother to acknowledge his words as another icy palm full of water was pressed between my legs, painfully cold against my clit.

I reached back, wrapping my arms around his neck, allowing my fingers to dig into him. “Oh god.” I moaned, looking back down in the mirror as he stared back at me from over my shoulder. “I’m awake.” I promised. “Oh god… I’m awake now.”

As if to make sure I wasn’t lying, he brought his left hand down and slap my ass, hard enough that I jumped. I tried to turn around face him but he just pushed me forward, back onto the counter. “If we go like this…” He explained, beginning to force his long, hard cock into my tight opening, “I can fill you more.” I groaned as his length and girth did just what he said, stretching me open for him, but I didn’t fight it, it felt too good to fight.
“And if you stay like this,” he continued, grabbing onto my chin with a hand and forcing me to look straight into the mirror. “… I can still watch your pretty face while I fuck you.”

I slammed my hand onto the mirror, keeping my head up as I readied myself for him to begin, which he did immediately.
His hands gripped my hips as he tilted my pelvic towards him; his dick slamming into me until I could feel his body hit against me.

His pace was impossible; to the point where I wasn’t sure how he was keeping it up. His legs tensed with each thrust and I found myself crying out every time he brought my body back to his.
Even if his size wasn’t enough to make me scream – which is was - , his incessant words of encouragement and approval were.

I came several times, with such force that I was positive I wouldn’t be able to stand up anymore; but he found a way to keep me on my feet. He moved a hand down below me, partly to hold me up, and partly to play with my clit.

I reached down too, taking his balls into my hand and gently squeezing them every time he pumped into me. “God Juliette…” He purred as they began to contract. “You’re amazing.”

He pulled out for a quick second and I dropped my hold. He spun me around and set me up on the counter; spreading my legs open again and getting back in between them.
He gently pushed me back and I felt my shoulders pressing against the cool surface of the mirror.

His dick spread me open again and he pushed himself into me, slower, gentler. My breasts bounced with each move he made and he watched them as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. “Stay with me.” He said, his voice pleading. I pulled me head back down and looked at him.
His eyes fluttered shut for one second as he cringed, before he opened them quickly. His thrusting stopped and I could feel his dick twitching inside of me; filling me with hot, frothy cum.

He panted heavily, but his eyes never left mine as he reached for me, pulling me closer to him. He gave me a reassuring grin before he kissed me gently. “Well Juliette…” He said finally, pulling himself out of me and resting his forehead against mine. “My name is Max Talbot and I’m very, very glad to see you again.

9 comments:

  1. wow...that was really hot


    great update

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....i have no words, none at all....it was just...like about HOT...Great update

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS
    WAS
    INTENSE.

    Oh my dear lord, I should not have read this at work. But I did. Several times. And promptly turned down the air conditioner because I was feeling heated.
    You did them justice, Zigh. This is exactly what I expected for them/from them. Uuuugh I don't even have words. I'm just gonna go read again.... for the fiftieth time.... Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm...yah...that was hot

    max talbot absolutely blows my mind...

    can't wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Only word to describe that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, um, that was HOT!

    If I may:

    "“And if you stay like this,” he continued, grabbing onto my chin with a hand and forcing me to look straight into the mirror. “… I can still watch your pretty face while I fuck you.” "

    Zigh, come on. That is stupidly hot. Too hot and I may have also read this more than once.

    I read this whole thing from beginning to end so I can't imagine the poor people who have been waiting as long as Max has to fuck Juliette for this to happen. I am positive no one is disappointed after that.

    Wheew, good stuff, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well..........HOLY HELL THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!! so glad that you are writing this story again.....
    Keep it up or I'll just keep reading this chapter over and over again!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found this story the other day! I love Max stories....are you done with this one? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to update soon......my god that was hot

    ReplyDelete